Jen is a designer, illustrator, copywriter and professional pleasant person.
Hey there! I’m Jen. I’m a designer, writer, and illustrator originally from south Florida and currently living in Brooklyn, New York. Drop me a line if you have any questions about my work, rates, or availability, and scroll down to view my resume. Thanks for visiting!
March 2010 – Present (3 years 3 months) New York, NY
• Develops and executes design collateral, marketing initiatives and event promotions in collaboration with owners and management.
• Generates all press releases and social media content. Monitors social media analytics to improve brand visibility across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Instagram, Youtube, Foursquare and Linkedin.
• Manages supply budgets, inventory and all petty cash. Responsible for client services, administrative support and vendor relations.
August 2008 – Present (4 years 10 months) New York, NY
• Develops and executes event collateral, branding, illustration and package design for a list of clients including Gold Party Canada, Hudson Guild, Binah Jewelry, Bushel & Peck Specialty Foods(closed) and Melissa Gellert, Private Chef.
2007 – 2008 (1 year) Jacksonville, Florida Area
• Produced creative materials for clients including the Florida Department of Health, Jacksonville Children’s Chorus and the Children’s Miracle Network.
• Participated in traffic meetings, client presentations, brand development, and collaborative critique.
August 2006 – August 2008 (2 years 1 month)
Provided art direction to team of illustrators, photographers, and graphic designers for newspaper with circulation of 4,000. Made all final creative and pre-press decisions in collaboration with Editor in Chief. Designed graphics, page layout, and advertisements for weekly publication.
2004 – 2008
Activities and Societies: University of North Florida Spinnaker – Art Director